NovaForca
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nova Forca BJJ/ MMA, a place to discuss upcoming events, share ideas, techniques and work to build a even stronger team.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

beatings in Canada!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
daniel

daniel

Number of posts : 30
BJJ Belt Level : purple
Registration date : 2008-07-20

beatings in Canada! Empty
PostSubject: beatings in Canada!   beatings in Canada! EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 3:19 pm

No I haven't abandoned you! I have just been, busy... It's been 2 weeks since i hit the mats, and i felt it last night... At Toronto bjj! oh yeah. I have been living on beer and burgers since i got here and i think most of it got soaked up by everyone elses rash guard last night. Got my compusory beats off the instuctor Jorges, a black belt brazillian guy who is really friendly, but evryone was disappointingly nice! Went to the sbwrstlin class as am still gi-less so no real idea as to waht belts were floating about, but rolled with some good guys. The session was only an hour, but you can do another session before or after of takedowns, bjj, judo mma etc, the gym is pretty cool, its on 2 levels with a ring, cage, weights room+showers, which was nice cos i was hummin. Lots of space out here so i think most of the gyms are gonna be pretty massive. gits. Back on the wagon now so hopefully getting some training in! There are a couple of other places to check out when i am with-gi.
Bad luck Tim!! sure you was robbed.
hang loose!
Back to top Go down

beatings in Canada!
Page 1 of 1