NovaForca
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nova Forca BJJ/ MMA, a place to discuss upcoming events, share ideas, techniques and work to build a even stronger team.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

training dates over the holidays

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
derek

Number of posts : 3
BJJ Belt Level : white
Registration date : 2008-11-17

training dates over the holidays Empty
PostSubject: training dates over the holidays   training dates over the holidays EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:02 am

when is training on over the holidays forgot to ask on saturday
Back to top Go down
Si

Si

Number of posts : 76
BJJ Belt Level : purple
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: training dates over the holidays   training dates over the holidays EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:39 am

there's class tomorrow (Tuesday) but I think we're giving it a miss on Thursday.... something to do with three wise men and a suspect pregnancy???

It's up to Tim really, and he may well want to train on Saturday but failing that then I'm sure we'll be back on Tuesday, skip NYD which is Thursday and then back to normal from Saturday... Tim will confirm either on here or at training tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Tim
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Tim

Number of posts : 69
BJJ Belt Level : Brown
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: training dates over the holidays   training dates over the holidays EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:52 am

Boys, For my own selfish reasons I cannot be off the mats for too long.

So training will definitely be on Sat 27th at usual time and on Tuesday 30th usual time.

Then it will all be back to normal Saturday 3rd.

Happy hols. Hope Santa brings you all an new gi for xmas! santa
Back to top Go down
http://timradcliffe.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training dates over the holidays   training dates over the holidays Empty

Back to top Go down

training dates over the holidays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NovaForca :: News and Events :: News and Events-
Jump to: