NovaForca
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nova Forca BJJ/ MMA, a place to discuss upcoming events, share ideas, techniques and work to build a even stronger team.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FX3 Fight Night 8- Sunday June 22nd 2008 - Rivermead Complex.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 64
BJJ Belt Level : Purple Belt
Registration date : 2008-06-13

FX3 Fight Night 8- Sunday June 22nd 2008 - Rivermead Complex. Empty
PostSubject: FX3 Fight Night 8- Sunday June 22nd 2008 - Rivermead Complex.   FX3 Fight Night 8- Sunday June 22nd 2008 - Rivermead Complex. EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:18 am

FX3 Fight Night 8- Sunday June 22nd 2008 - Rivermead Complex. New%20fx3%20poster%20web

Hi all,

Yes it's here again and Tim will be fighting MMA Cage Rage / FX3 veteran Sami "The Hun" Berki (MMA: 12:25:00 FX3: 02:02:00). This looks to me like it'll be a great fight as Tim and Sami come from san shu chinese boxing backgrounds, both train BJJ though I would give the definate edge to Tim on the ground as Sami has lost 19 of fights due to submission. The most recent being to Ross Pearson at SAS 6 - Strike and Submit 6 by triangle in 37 secs in RD1. This really will be a excellent fight but I do see Tim pulling out the win (well i would, wouldn't I?)

I think that this loss and the loss to Jeff Lawson at AA - Absolute Adrenaline by armbar will be playing on his mind coming into a fight with a brown belt so I expect him to keep this standing as that's where he usually wins his fights.

Check out his stats at Sherdog

There are 14 other fights including my old team mate Phil Else against Davin Byfield who I know has been champing to get back in the cage for ages but has been prevented do so by a nasty knee injury. Watch out for the heel hooks in this one!

I noticed that Jeff Hayes will be getting back to FX3 after a disqualification against Richard Austin where he jumped back on a KO'd Richard after the ref had pulled him off. He has had success in Cage Rage notably against our own Kym Farid at CRC6 by RNC. Watch this guy, he's a cardio freak with heavy heavy hands.

FX3 Fight Night 8- Sunday June 22nd 2008 - Rivermead Complex. Yxbki4nv3

Anyway look forward to seeing you all down there to show your support for Tim as well as some good drinking!

Cheers,

Ed
Back to top Go down
http://www.visual-carnival.co.uk

FX3 Fight Night 8- Sunday June 22nd 2008 - Rivermead Complex.
Page 1 of 1