NovaForca
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nova Forca BJJ/ MMA, a place to discuss upcoming events, share ideas, techniques and work to build a even stronger team.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

think senis cancelled

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jaredferre

jaredferre

Number of posts : 3
BJJ Belt Level : blue
Registration date : 2009-01-11

think senis cancelled Empty
PostSubject: think senis cancelled   think senis cancelled EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:34 pm

some guy just told me on facebook that senis cancelled this year due to the economic crisis does anyone have any truth to this?
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Number of posts : 44
BJJ Belt Level : Blue
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: think senis cancelled   think senis cancelled EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:42 am

seni IS cancelled but the gracie invitational is still going ahead, location to be confirmed. Its still 2nd & 3rd May in the London area.

The best place to look for info is http://www.efnsports.com
Back to top Go down
Si

Si

Number of posts : 76
BJJ Belt Level : purple
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: think senis cancelled   think senis cancelled EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:00 am

the Gracie Invitational has now also been canceled for this year. They couldn't get a suitable venue so have decided to skip this year's tournament and return in 2010 as part of SENI.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: think senis cancelled   think senis cancelled EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:20 am

that makes me even more unhappy about last weekend antics in bristol
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: think senis cancelled   think senis cancelled EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:21 am

BTW i hear rob did well?? what happened...well done mate.
Back to top Go down
Rob

Rob

Number of posts : 25
BJJ Belt Level : White
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: think senis cancelled   think senis cancelled EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:37 am

Cheers mate. I got a buy for 1st round then won the next two to win gold. It was a bit of a shambles as we didn't fight until about 1730 in the end and I think most people had lost the will to live! On the plus side, you missed a good night on the lash!!!!
Back to top Go down
Si

Si

Number of posts : 76
BJJ Belt Level : purple
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: think senis cancelled   think senis cancelled EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:11 am

apparently Gracie Barra Birmingham are organising a comp in June, the Midlands Open so that could be an option.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: think senis cancelled   think senis cancelled Empty

Back to top Go down

think senis cancelled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NovaForca :: News and Events :: News and Events-
Jump to: