NovaForca
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nova Forca BJJ/ MMA, a place to discuss upcoming events, share ideas, techniques and work to build a even stronger team.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NOVA FORCA KICK ASS AT FX3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 64
BJJ Belt Level : Purple Belt
Registration date : 2008-06-13

NOVA FORCA KICK ASS AT FX3 Empty
PostSubject: NOVA FORCA KICK ASS AT FX3   NOVA FORCA KICK ASS AT FX3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 4:11 am

Well what can I say, FX3 had it all, fast KOs, hissy fits and a great result for the Nova Forca team. Tim beat MMA veteran Sami "the Hun" Berik in 4:59 (!) of RD 1 by RNC. Ed "The Edge" Lua beat Brendan Flannigan in 2:39 RD1.

I think we all have to give a hand to Azzy for putting up a great show at short notice. His opponent only had a little more cardio and if Azzy had more time I think he could have had the fight. Get training mate and challenge for the belt again!

MMA weeklyas always have a great write up of the show and some pictures of the boys doing the business!

NOVA FORCA KICK ASS AT FX3 62821

NOVA FORCA KICK ASS AT FX3 62832

NOVA FORCA KICK ASS AT FX3 62831

MMA RULES! cheers

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.visual-carnival.co.uk
Tim
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Tim

Number of posts : 69
BJJ Belt Level : Brown
Registration date : 2008-06-16

NOVA FORCA KICK ASS AT FX3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOVA FORCA KICK ASS AT FX3   NOVA FORCA KICK ASS AT FX3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 8:07 am

Just wanted to say a big thanks for all the great support form everyone, it makes a huge difference! Particular thanks to the boss, Theo and Dan for missing fights to get me warmed up and being a great corner team! I think everyone will agree Ed looked great at his new weight...a real monster!
Looking forward to the next one!
Back to top Go down
http://timradcliffe.blogspot.com

NOVA FORCA KICK ASS AT FX3
Page 1 of 1