NovaForca
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nova Forca BJJ/ MMA, a place to discuss upcoming events, share ideas, techniques and work to build a even stronger team.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Systema- you be the judge

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ed
Admin
Ed

Number of posts : 64
BJJ Belt Level : Purple Belt
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Systema- you be the judge Empty
PostSubject: Systema- you be the judge   Systema- you be the judge EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:43 am

Like one of the comments on Youtube said, this is like the retarded cousin of BJJ though it does have a few things that make you go 'mmmm'.

You be the judge
Back to top Go down
http://www.visual-carnival.co.uk
Si

Si

Number of posts : 76
BJJ Belt Level : purple
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Systema- you be the judge   Systema- you be the judge EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:33 am

man, I got to 1:35 before i had to switch off... tubby tw*t was getting right on my nerves, 2 points of contact my @rse!!!
Back to top Go down
Paul C

Paul C

Number of posts : 32
BJJ Belt Level : White
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Systema- you be the judge   Systema- you be the judge EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:41 pm

I quite like it, clearly not competition specific but some interesting ideas later on past Si's watershed. The throw @ 3.43 was funky. Si, learn it and pull it off this week and you will become a youtube phenomenon...

Good luck by the way for your fight, hope all goes well and you win by gogpolata or triangle from the rear.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Number of posts : 44
BJJ Belt Level : Blue
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Systema- you be the judge   Systema- you be the judge EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:29 am

Where are the sytema vs BJJ videos??

This is filmed in Canada, lets contract Monkey Dan to find this guy and give him a hiding.
Back to top Go down
daniel

daniel

Number of posts : 30
BJJ Belt Level : purple
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Systema- you be the judge   Systema- you be the judge EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:22 pm

Dunno......don't fancy being rabbit punched into oblivion..
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Systema- you be the judge   Systema- you be the judge EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:17 am

Couldn't find any vs videos. Again there are some moments you think 'yeah that's cool' but other bits where you go 'no, no, no No !'
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Systema- you be the judge   Systema- you be the judge EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:22 am

If you liked that, you are going to LOVE this!

Totally beyond a joke!
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admin
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Systema- you be the judge   Systema- you be the judge EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:35 am

Yes this is serious!
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Number of posts : 44
BJJ Belt Level : Blue
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Systema- you be the judge   Systema- you be the judge EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:48 am

i knew there was more to life than BJJ. In fact with these extra videos, you've pretty much just ridiculed the systema thing. i like the "throwing yourself around whilst spinning" techniques in the 3rd vid, could be lots of fun whilst under the influence, actually i might start training in army fatigues and a stab vest from now on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Systema- you be the judge   Systema- you be the judge Empty

Back to top Go down

Systema- you be the judge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NovaForca :: News and Events :: YouTube at it's finest-
Jump to: