NovaForca
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nova Forca BJJ/ MMA, a place to discuss upcoming events, share ideas, techniques and work to build a even stronger team.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Muay Thai/BJJ Prices

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben Bernardin

Number of posts : 4
BJJ Belt Level : None
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Muay Thai/BJJ Prices Empty
PostSubject: Muay Thai/BJJ Prices   Muay Thai/BJJ Prices EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:56 am

How much does each muay thai/bjj session cost? And is there a special deal of some sort if I were to do both classes or a deal if I pay a year at a time?

Cheers in advance, Smile
Back to top Go down
Tim
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Tim

Number of posts : 69
BJJ Belt Level : Brown
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Muay Thai/BJJ Prices   Muay Thai/BJJ Prices EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:13 am

hi,

There is a deal for both. You can pay a class at a time and it will cost £10 each. Alternatively you can pay by standing order each month which can either cover just Bjj or the Thai or both. I will check the costs out and post them later.

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://timradcliffe.blogspot.com
Ben Bernardin

Number of posts : 4
BJJ Belt Level : None
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Muay Thai/BJJ Prices   Muay Thai/BJJ Prices EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:21 am

If you could find out the prices of it each month that'd be great.

I am interested in doing both at the same time, so if I can save money by doing both at once or paying a larger sum all at once that'd be great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muay Thai/BJJ Prices   Muay Thai/BJJ Prices Empty

Back to top Go down

Muay Thai/BJJ Prices
Page 1 of 1