NovaForca
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nova Forca BJJ/ MMA, a place to discuss upcoming events, share ideas, techniques and work to build a even stronger team.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Floor getting redone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben Bernardin

Number of posts : 4
BJJ Belt Level : None
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Floor getting redone? Empty
PostSubject: Floor getting redone?   Floor getting redone? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:54 am

I turned up at Energie last night for my first session training with you guys and the people at the desk said that Muay Thai was cancelled because the floors getting redone, I was just wondering if anyone knew when the works gonna be finished and the sessions will resume?

Many thanks
Back to top Go down
Tim
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Tim

Number of posts : 69
BJJ Belt Level : Brown
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Floor getting redone?   Floor getting redone? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:01 am

Hi mate,

sorry about that, the gym only let Theo know yesterday so he let all the usuals know by phone! As far as I know it will be back to usual on Wednesday but I'll check tonight and post the answer here tomorrow morning.

Hope that is all good and I'll see you at training.

Tim
Back to top Go down
http://timradcliffe.blogspot.com
Ben Bernardin

Number of posts : 4
BJJ Belt Level : None
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Floor getting redone?   Floor getting redone? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:07 am

Haha it was an inconvenience, that was all. If you could let me know if it's on Wednesday that'd be fantastic, hopefully I'll see you guys then.

Cheers

Ben
Back to top Go down
Tim
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Tim

Number of posts : 69
BJJ Belt Level : Brown
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Floor getting redone?   Floor getting redone? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:11 am

Hi Ben,

Just heard that the gym floor is going to take all week to repair unfortunately so no class tonight or Firday. What started as repair has now turned into a complete re-do. Provisionally we should be back on for next Monday 13th. But I will post again if this changes.

In the meantime come to BJJ tomorrow night!

Hopefully see you in training soon!!

Tim
Back to top Go down
http://timradcliffe.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floor getting redone?   Floor getting redone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Floor getting redone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NovaForca :: News and Events :: News and Events-